- Mon - Fri: 8:00 - 16:30
- Upcoming Trade Show: Farm Show 2023 - June 20-22, Regina, SK
Blue1 Energy Equipment
Blue1 Energy Equipment’s Mini-bulk systems for storage and dispensing are now considered the “World’s Best DEF Equipment” for many reasons. Our cutting-edge technology provides the widest range of solutions for fleet, retail, off-road and government installations with the most reliable product on the market today with literally thousands of systems installed and in operation in the United States, North America and around the world. The aesthetically pleasing glossy white exterior can be customized for warm weather or cold weather sites.
Every sealed system is engineered to meet ISO 22241-3, 4 material standards and is pre-wired to conform to UL-508A and CSA C22.2 electrical specifications. Turn-key components include a robust submersible pump, filtered vent, dry-break fill coupler, audible overfill alarm, stainless steel press-fitted pipe and fittings and locking hinged roof. Our mini-bulk systems were designed and engineered to allow quick and easy installation and permitting for our customers.
Features & Components Included:
• Pre-wired electrical components certified to UL-508A & CSA C22.2 standards
• Submersible DEF pump (1/2 HP)
• 3rd Party Customer Supplied Warm Weather Dispenser, Factory Integrated
• Built for the Canadian Climate
• Built-in SS dispenser interface w/20’ hose reel assembly
• Magnetic mis-fill prevention nozzle, swivelbreakaway & spare mag collar
• Inventory level display
• HDPE primary tank with manway
• Insulated FRP panels
• Aesthetically pleasing, smooth, glossy white exterior finish
• Conforms to ISO 22241-3,4 standards • Fixed, removable roof
• Stainless steel piping
• 2” Fill-port dry break adapter
• Leak-proof press fittings & BSPP connections
• Atmospheric vent w/protective screen
• Forklift compatible base frame
For your small fleet or temporary solution, Blue1 Energy Equipment offers a quality line of tote cabinet solutions, specifically designed for the outdoor storage of 275/330 gallon DEF totes. Protect DEF from freezing temperatures as well as degradation from UV rays and excessive heat with these clean and reliable totes. Blue1 Energy Equipment’s pre-wired tote cabinet systems are certified per UL-508A and CSA 22.2 electrical standards and include an on/off switch, interior light and GFCI receptacle. The exterior is constructed of 100% composite material that will not rust or corrode. Sizes are available for both single and double tote storage. The narrow width allows convenient installation directly on the fuel island.
Available Custom-Crafted Solutions
Aesthetically pleasing design is engineered for both heavy-duty commercial use and resale applications. Dispensers are compatible with all major card reader systems and can be piped to any remote DEF tank or mini-bulk system.
Features and Benefits
Follow us on LinkedIn and get the latest news on new product offerings and upcoming promotional sales.