Graco pumps are built to last. With so many innovative maintenance-saving features, Graco pumps reduce downtime and save you money. No matter what fluid you’re pumping Graco has a quality solution for your low, medium or high volume application.
- Corrosion-resistant design utilizes liquid salt nitriding, nickel plating, stainless steel, aluminum and chrome on key components for longer life
- Few moving parts in the air motor assembly means less downtime and low repair cost
- Displacement rods have minimal wear due to a proprietary Graco manufacturing process
- Large air porting design provides efficient use of compressed air supply for continuous pump operation without icing
- Thick cast aluminum air motor housing offers unmatched durability
Graco’s SD line of hose reels feature Graco durability, performance and value built into every reel. With its durable metal spool and rigid pedestal frame, the compact SD Series is ideal for indoor and moderate outdoor use in car dealerships, fleet maintenance, public works garages and light-utility service trucks.
- Structurally engineered frame won’t bend or flex
- Long-lasting spring provides constant torque through the entire range of motion
- Guide arm can be positioned for bench, wall, ceiling or truck
- Open swivel ports ensure high fluid flow with a minimal pressure drop
- Enclosure kits are available for professional appearance and protection
The High performance and heavy-duty XD Series is ideal for rugged indoor and outdoor use in truck dealerships, fleet maintenance, mining maintenance, public works garages, construction vehicle maintenance and service trucks.
- Designed for robust/heavy-duty applications such as mobile lube trucks or large equipment service, yet with a narrow footprint to fit more reels into small spaces
- Dual pedestal frame gives you increased strength for extreme-duty applications
- Durable steel spool rides on sealed roller bearings for trouble-free performance
- Long-lasting spring is sealed for protection against the weather Improved latch design means no more frustrating lock-out at full hose extension
- Available with arms removed for bulkhead mounting
All new design with improved frame strength, spring and smaller frame!
- Increased frame strength in single or dual pedestal options
- Improved spring makes it easy to pull out the last 10 feet
- Full-flow swivel maximizes material flow with a minimal pressure drop
- Spring adjustment increases or decreases the spring tension while the reel is pressurized
- Larger hose capacity (35-60 foot, 10-20 meters) with a smaller profile to fit into tight spaces
- Improved latch design
EM Series Electronic Meters
Building on the heritage of Graco’s first electronic meter, the EM Series features a robust design at an affordable price. Weather-rated and shock-resistant construction protects the electronics from intense, high-pressure cleaning and mechanical vibration common in industrial applications.
EM Series handheld and in-line meters are designed to last – from small service centers and lubrication trucks to heavy-duty repair facilities. Choose from 8 or 20 gpm (30.3 to 75.7 lpm) hand-held models or our 20 gpm (75.7 lpm) in-line meter. Graco’s EM Series meters are backed by our robust warranty and feature upgraded electronics and easy-to-read LCD with simple operator controls that measures in quarts, gallons, pints and liters.
LD Series Electronic Meters
Stay ahead of the competition with LD Series pumps. These affordable and full-featured pumps are designed for lower-volume applications. LD pumps are fine-tuned for a compact, flexible and durable solution.
- Three Inch Air Motor - Provides more power to create better flow.
- Engineered for Durability - Patented cup and plate design eliminates the need for O-rings that wear out faster for a more durable, longer-lasting solution.
- Modular Air Valve - Air inlet and exhaust locations are easy to configure with just four bolts for simple, hassle free installations.
- Pilot Valves - Patented self-cleaning design increases reliability in dirty air environments and minimizes pressure drop with rapid changeovers for reduced stalling and smoother flow.
- Built-In Thermal Relief and Inlet Strainer - Built-in thermal relief protects your equipment from thermal expansion, and an inlet strainer is built in to protect pump from contaminants.
95 l (25 gal) Used-Oil Receiver with Used-Filter Tray, Tool Holders, Sight Gauge
Waste Oil Evacuation System with 90 L (24 gal) Steel Tank, Suction Probes, Sight Glass, Oil Drain Funnel and Adapters
Specially-designed for truck maintenance facilities, the Big Hauler Truck Drain boasts a large capacity and easy maneuverability.