INDUSTRIAL & CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
Loading Arm Systems
Top and Bottom Loaders
OPW offers the most complete line of loading arm systems and loading-rack equipment for today's bulk loading and unloading requirements. Loading arm systems allow the transfer of gas or liquefied gas from one tank to another through a pipe system. When transferring gas, you will need both a bottom and top loading arm. Whether the application involves tank trucks, railcars, drums or totes, and the moving of petroleum products, liquefied gases, asphalt, solvents or hazardous/corrosive chemicals, OPW Engineered Systems is the preferred loading arm system choice worldwide.
Slide Sleeve Arm A-32-F
The slide sleeve type loading arm incorporates a slide-sleeve assembly that telescopes in and out to adjust for variations in the distance from the loading rack to the tank truck. It is used primarily in small bulk plants and terminals for top loading fuel oil or other petroleum products. This cost-effective loading arm is time-tested as a practical method of locating the drop tube accurately and easily.
General Purpose Swivel Joints - 3000 Series
Available in a variety of materials, sizes and styles to meet virtually any application.
- Sizes: 3/4” to 12”
- Standard Materials: Aluminum, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Ductile Iron, 316 Stainless Steel
- Standard Seals: Buna-N, Fluorocarbon, PTFE, EPDM, Neoprene, Kalrez®
- End Connections: FNPT, 150/300 ANSI Flanged Ends, Butt/Socket Welds
- Aluminum (ASTM B26, A356 T6)
- Bronze ( ASTM B62-83600)
- Carbon Steel (ASTM A105)
- Ductile Iron (ASTM A-536)
- Stainless Steel (ASTM A351-CF3M/CF8M)
House Reel Swivels
An integral part of many hose reel applications is an OPW Swivel Joint. OPW produces a variety of Swivel Joints designed specifically for Hose Reels. In addition, we have the ability to customize a hose reel swivel to fit your specific application.
Quick and Dry Disconnects
OPW Engineered Systems offers a comprehensive line of quick disconnect products in a wide variety of sizes and configurations. Kamlok® is the world’s most popular cam and groove. The name is synonymous with quick disconnects and has set the industry standard for safety and ease of use. Autolok® quick disconnects utilize a self-locking system to provide an added level of safety.
OPW Engineered Systems offers the most comprehensive line of dry disconnect products in the industry. Our line of dry disconnects include Drylok™, Kamvalok® and Epsilon®, all suitable for a broad range of hazardous liquid applications. Dry disconnect couplings have been proven as a successful technology to help protect workers and the environment in the transfer of hazardous materials. Our dry disconnect couplers ensure against accidental spillage of liquids. If your product is corrosive, toxic, caustic or otherwise harmful, OPW Engineered System’s family of high-performance dry disconnect couplings help reduce the hazards associated with the transfer of these products.
Dollar for dollar, sight flow indicators are the most cost-efficient and effective way to visually monitor the flow of fluids and to determine where, if any, problems exist at certain points along the industrial process line. OPW has been manufacturing sight flow indicators for over 60 years. Our experience has led to many innovations in design and manufacturing, making VISI-FLO® the most thoroughly-engineered Sight Flow Indicator on the market. VISI-FLO’s are available in two series: the Standard 1400 Series, and the 1500 High-Pressure High-Temperature Series.
- Exclusive 3-Year “No-Leak” Guarantee – VISI-FLO’s innovative radial seal creates a constant and uninterrupted sealing force between the body and outside diameter of the glass lens. This sealing method provides a longer lasting and better seal than conventional flat seals.
- Maintenance-Free Design – VISI-FLO’s unique, bolt-on-body design requires no special maintenance or torquing sequence be followed to prevent leaks. This results in a safer, more reliable sight flow indicator than those units using tie rods to fasten lens and seal to body.
- Dimensionally Interchangeable – “FJP” Flanged VISI-FLO®s feature end-to-end dimensions that match Jacoby-Tarbox and Penberthy and other manufacturers’ units. “FJP” units are available in 3/4", 2", 3", and 4".