Generator Fueling Equipment > Pumping Systems
Markets and Applications:
- Fueling diesel generators for backup electrical power generation
- Boosting low pressure fuel oil on oil-fired boilers and oil-fired furnaces
- Fuel oil transfer from storage to day tank
- Typical Applications: Emergency Generators, Turbine Generators, Boilers
- Compact integrated system that allows you mounting flexibility
- Reliable fuel delivery with plumbed-and-wired standby pump
- Alternate pumps automatically minimize run time on any one pump
- Proven, factory manufactured sets built custom to your order
- UL-CSA electrical control panels
- Quick access comparison sheets, specification sheets and illustration drawings
- Easily requested CAD submittal drawings
Oil pump controllers are installed to automatically start SIMPLEX - DUPLEX and stop pump motor(s) in order to fill fuel day tanks for generators. Automatic level control is provided by start and stop float switch. A lead pump failure pilot light and a manual or automatic alternation selector switch is standard on the duplex units.
The completely assembled and wired controllers are factory tested before shipping. All components used in Tornatech oil pump controllers are CSA listed and UL approved.
Tornatech favors fuseless motor protection for easy field maintenance.