Agriculture Equipment > GPI
When reduced fueling time is critical, the high-flow PRO25 delivers with up to 25 GPM.
- Extended Duty Cycle exceeds the industry standard
- Weight centering inlet base includes pressure relief and easy strainer access
- Field replaceable switch and vanes
- 40 amp circuit breaker motor protection
- Extreme Temperature Series (XTS) models available
The HP-100 Dual Flo® action piston hand pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-vo
lume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump.
The M-150S is a 12 volt fuel transfer pump with proven dependability and efficiency. Many customers tell us the M-150S is the best electric fuel transfer pump on the market. Also available in 24 volt models. UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor for long life. Convenient Spin Collar for easy installation on select models. Comes with 12 ft of ¾ in. grounded hose. Available with automatic or manual nozzle. Suction pipe. Power cord 18 ft. x 12/2 AWG.
The M-180S 12 volt pump delivers up to 18 GPM (68 LPM). The increased flowrate reduces the time required for fuel transfer. Put this pump to work for you, it’s easy to install and easy to maintain. UL Listed and CSA Certified Motor. Comes with 12 feet of 1 inch grounded hose. Overload Protected Motor for long life. Convenient Spin Collar for easy installation. Available with either an automatic or manual nozzle. Adjustable suction pipe.
This transfer pump is built with a 1/3 horsepower motor and designed for high performance. The M-3120 is the 115-volt transfer pump of choice for heavy equipment applications.
• Use for fixed locations with low viscosity petroleum fuels.
• Available with either manual or automatic nozzle.
• Comes with 12 feet of 3/4 inch UL Grounded Hose.
• Pump and motor are UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian standards.
• Order the M-3260 for 230-volt models.